Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Domino Jewelry

Since my sister brought me a box of white dominoes , I've been checking out all the ink stamps out there just for dominoes. Aren't they great? This afternoon I used photoshop and made up a page to print out to make some practice decoupage ones.



I guess you can tell what colors I like:D I can see my youngest sister wearing the "delicate" one! Tomorrow I'll get to work on some of these, my battery was dead on my cordless drill and I have to wait for it to charge up, isn't that how it always is? Maybe Hoss will buy me a new cordless drill for my birthday or anniversary...hint HINT!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Oooohhh, these are going to be gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the final piece!

Don't you just love photoshop? That's been my thing to learn, just started this, and the things you can do with are almost endless!! When you think of something a project needs, you don't have to go shopping to find it!! Make it!!

Keep warm,
Cindy

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Decoupage on photoshop? Very sneaky! And very beautiful, I have to add. It's been a little tricky finding supplies (just moved to Germany), but I'm watching for artsy supplies to try decoupage and stamping projects.
Katie

Cindy said...

Kudzu, I left you an award on my blog!

Thanks for the inspirations you give us bloggers!

Cindy

Kudzu said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much Cindy!! *blush* I'll add it to my blog and try to play along!
Kudzu

Bev said...

Hey, you have to browse this site for domino stamps - Red Lead Paperworks. Their stuff is RAD!! I'll be posting my very first domino soon!

Kudzu said...

OOOh, thanks Bev! I'm going to look it up right away. My sister gave me a whole box of white dominoes! I can't wait to see yours :D
Kudzu