Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

Necktie Craft Headbands



here is one side, nice and plain, made from the narrower end of the tie.

Here's the other side, you can see where I tied a knot to go on the side of my head. I simply hand sewed the raw edges together to fit my head, and sewed some snap clips right above where my ears are. This stayed on my head all day long Saturday, on the way home we even rolled the windows down and it held up.

Try these, it's easy, and I hand-sewed these.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a cute idea. I bet this would look adorable on my daughter and she might even be able to do it herself.

Kudzu said...

it is easy...i guess i was lazy with instructions, lol. but most will be able to make it. the other headband is even cuter, i cut the tie to fit my head, with the wide tie tip tacked down over the cut edge. use those snap clips..they work great!
kudzu

Kudzu said...

..and...OMGosh...look at that gray hair!

"Claudia, your roots are showing"

kudzu