Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tinted Photos

I've been trying to learn how to tint some of my old photos. I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. Here are some photos of Twin and me.


Twins With Polka Dot Ball. I'm on the left here.

Twins Smiling Babies. I'm on the right in this one.


This one isn't tinted. I'd have no idea what colors to use! lol Dad's hair was almost snow white even then.



I hope to get to this photo later today or tomorrow. I well remember these coats; red with black velvet collars, and matching hats. Wonder why we didn't have the hats on here?

My baby girl, Celeste. She hates when I tell people I named her after a ghost ship.




My son and daughter in law in 2004, not too long before he was found dead.

Well, for some reason it won't let me load any more photos. Maybe later today I'll be able to.

No comments: