Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Mermaid Box-Two

This was a small jewelry box, 2 pieces; a top and a bottom. I printed out 2 mermaids on cardstock, and a small map, and a ship sailing in the sunset. For the water, I glued down crumpled blue tissue paper, and glued the ship, then I added some scrapbooking die-cuts. For the mermaid, I cut out the first mermaid, then just the head and the tail on the second one, and glittered them up:D Add some seashells and a domino with some words printed on it, and more seashells and some beads. And a nice North Star, and I gave the mermaid a crown and a silver chain, and a bottle from the sea,maybe it has a message in it!



I have a few more in mind, but today I'm covering the cigar boxes and filling them. It's hard to sort out the kinds of goodies we like, isn't it? lol I'm about to cover the seventh box, and I'll probably have more boxes when Hoss gets home.

No comments: