Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

SMarshmallow Tweeps

oh, alright, maybe your grand baby can say"marshmallow peeps"....LOL.....but mine can't and it's just so damn cute when he says it..."smarshmallow tweeps"....!



*sigh* Oh, man, this Meme has too much time on her hands sometimes.

So, nobody was eating the marshmallow peeps (well, duh!) and I wound up doing what I always do...use them for dueling tweeps. Ya gotta use colored toothpicks, or 2 colors of smarshmallow tweeps (hahahaha...."tweeps"). or somehow be able to tell them apart. I used the colored toothpicks for mine 'cuz we only had blue tweeps. Now, if you're into betting, place your bets! Whose tweeps will deflate the other ones' first? I used a yellow toothpick, and my grandson used a red one, and I just knew I was gonna win, because, after all, I AM the dueling tweep champion! (well, duh!) But Hunk's red toothpick stabbed my blue tweep and he won :D





No comments: