Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Newest Book Purse; And Guest Chalkboard Poet/Artist


Bonfire of the Vanities. I found it at a thrift store, and it had very dirty pages but a good dust jacket kept the book boards clean. It also had a photo of a doggie someone was using as a bookmark. Sad. I made the handles to match :D


Grandson #2 is very wise for a 6 year old. "Eat more ice cream".
***************************

My puppy Wanda has been swimming in mud puddles lately. She's making me tired!


What did you do today?






Hope you had a good day :D
kudzu

4 comments:

The JR said...

She's cute. Looks like she has lots of energy!

I like the purse. LOL...your grandson is a hoot.

AngelMc said...

Love the purse. And the puppy movies made me smile...I'm still smiling...I played them several times. I swear there is nothing quite like a dog..

Kudzu said...

hi ya'll!
the puppies are pitiful silly :D wanda has a toy stuffed doll she likes to carry around. she drops it in the food bowl when she eats, and (unfortunately) drops it in the water bowl when she drinks! poor "baby doll" stays filthy! and she brings it to bed when i go to bed...cosmo likes to come tell on wanda when she's doing something wrong and won't shut up til i get up and go see!

i've made more book purses; still trying to get a little neater with the handles. if you're like me and can't quite get it the way you like it....use a bit of ribbon to wrap around the coiled wire; it helps a lot! i use the same ribbon that i use to attach the handles with. i hope this helps!

kudzu

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Hey, Girl, I haven't talked to you in a long time. Nice to see your picture on your profile. I love the little purses you make. I am heading over to read your tutorial on printing on muslin. Talk later,
Brenda