Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Old Mirrors and Altered Photos



These are sweet and I knew I had to make some when I saw one on the 'net somewhere. I had a small collection of make-up mirrors that I saved for "one day", so I used some oven cleaner to remove some of the silver from the center of the mirror to make room for a picture. Mod Podge is perfect for this, and the dollar stores have plate stands to display them on. Did you ever notice how hard it is to take a photo of a mirror?? lol ....I think some photos of my grandchildren, or photos of me and HossFly as babies would look so cute in one of these. I've already altered a photo of me when I was about 3 years old, now I need one of HossFly....since he won't say which one, I get to choose..mwahahaha....! Hey, you can't tell how old I am by this "OLD" photo, can you??? Let me just tell you that in this photo I'm three years old, getting over whooping cough.



Oh, look what my sister, the twin, brought me yesterday! Turquoise and stones from a necklace she used to wear all the time. I'll set these aside to keep for myself.





No comments: