Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

Making Valentines

It was always so much fun to decorate Valentines and make Valentine mailboxes when I was in school. Then my kids enjoyed it, and now my grandchildren. And I always make something for myself :D Who doesn't love pink and red and lace and fru-fru? And now in the computer age, we all get to share ideas and even better...photos and tutorials! I'd like to share some old cards my daughter bought at a yard sale in Washington state, and gave me. Maybe you can use some in your collage or altered art, or...Valentines!
























3 comments:

misselaineous said...

Hey Kudzu! Love the Valentines your daughter found. Great graphics...especially like the trunk design. I collect old suitcases & have 2 antique trunks that I have dragged all over the east coast in 36 years of moving, much to my hubby's delight! If you decide to "share" some of these, I'd love to have..buy...beg...borrow...that one! *elaine*

Kudzu said...

Woohoo...I love those old trunks. I've re-finished a few myself! And I did buy some suitcases this past year for looks and storage.

Marlene said...

Thanks for the beautiful Valentines! Hope you don't mind I copied some of the images to use! They are wonderful!